What I see within my eyes brings inspiration for kindness and compassion. The light kept within draws all who love me and I love close when they turn astray and fall within the darkness. Never allow fear to consume you, dear. Feel the peace and serenity flow from within. Do not laugh in the face of the evil, but keep your distance. Feel the warmth and happiness glow inside, and enjoy the growth of such. Reach your arms into the sky and mourn the past but revel in the future. Come home to the light, lap in the luxury of the good and fair. Allow such to bathe you in purity, removing all that has tarnished your being. Allow that smile to creep across your face and wrap you in happiness. Always love openly and deeply. When you fear darkness encroach on you, follow the light. Keep your steps light but true. For I am the Lighthouse, the bringer of peace, hope, and light to all.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trauma.

I've asked Eric to go into my mind and tune up my empathyness for reasons I won't get in to online. Needless to say, I didn't start really feeling the effects until today. I saw a vision of the future, and it scares me quite deeply. I refuse to speak of it, because then it will become truth, and I don't want that for my lover and our future family. I'm trying to avoid it like a child as if it weren't true ... but this is the only coping skill I have for this sort of thing. I don't think I'll ever tell him, because if he catches wind of it, then he will change his mind. I don't know what I'd do if he changed his mind. I know this entire situation is a gamble. I will be put in danger, as obviously will Eric, and as will our future first child.
But enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment