What I see within my eyes brings inspiration for kindness and compassion. The light kept within draws all who love me and I love close when they turn astray and fall within the darkness. Never allow fear to consume you, dear. Feel the peace and serenity flow from within. Do not laugh in the face of the evil, but keep your distance. Feel the warmth and happiness glow inside, and enjoy the growth of such. Reach your arms into the sky and mourn the past but revel in the future. Come home to the light, lap in the luxury of the good and fair. Allow such to bathe you in purity, removing all that has tarnished your being. Allow that smile to creep across your face and wrap you in happiness. Always love openly and deeply. When you fear darkness encroach on you, follow the light. Keep your steps light but true. For I am the Lighthouse, the bringer of peace, hope, and light to all.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I saw a squirrel...

I was browsing through the song files on Zedge, looking for new and spiffy things for my phone. I came across Invader Zim files, and squeed immediately. I started browsing through them and came across one that nearly made me cry on the spot. I never realized it, but I'm still having trouble with a few things from my past. I guess not enough time has passed to heal the hurt. One day, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment